Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Teacher as Parent

Last night I recieved a phone call from one of my son's teachers. This is the second call I've gotten from her, and I am going to confess my feelings are mixed.

On one hand, I am happy for the contact. Too often in the past I would not recieve any communication from a teacher until the report cards came out, and by then it was too late to address the problem.

On the other hand, this teacher was very attitudinal on the phone. She even had the nerve to say that perhaps my son's long hair was preventing him from hearing, and that he sould push it behind his ears.

I will be making an appointment for a conference this week. It will be much easier to decide a course of action after I meet her face to face.

3 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Sweetie, go and search my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog for what you need.