Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Season of Love

What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has the eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.

Saint Augustine.

I am rapidly becoming overwhelmed by the Christmas advertising blitz in their attempt to convince us that we need to spend lots of money to show our love. This year I am determined to devote less time to the the shallow materialism of the American holiday season. Instead I will focus more of my energy on the gifts that come from the heart.

7 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
It may look like it was hard work, but my temporary staffing
blog was simple.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please examine my pharmacy staffing
blog as soon as you can.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my michigan pharmacy jobs
!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
It may look like it was hard work, but my staffing services
blog was simple.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Go and click my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Search for my michigan jobs
blog, it will leave you speechless.

Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking