Thursday, November 11, 2004

Project Update

My parents always taught me that I could do anything I wanted, and I always believed it to be true. Add a clear idea of what inspires you, dedicate your energies to it's pursuit, and there is no knowing what you can achieve, particulaly if others are inspired by your dream and offer their help.

Pete Goss

___________________________________________________________

That tinge of doubt.
The little voice that whispers insidiously, "Something will go wrong."
Thank goodness my inner child grew up to be a smart-aleck teenager with an attitude.
As Doubt cautions, the Smart-aleck responds, palm raised and head turned away, "Whatever".

This week about 70 students in the building construction program worked with, and watched, as artist and contractors, masons and brick layers, began the first phase of construction at the entrance for Clevland's Soapbox Derby racetrack. So many people came together to make this happen.
....And the weather was good.
I can't stop smiling.

6 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Check out my michigan jobs
blog, you won't be sorry!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Where you been? You have got to look at my michigan jobs
blog!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Want to see top notch work, peep my pharmacy jobs
blog site for the bomb work!

pharmacy prn staffing said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Please consider looking at my certified pharmacy technician jobs
blog.

Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

Anonymous said...

This is a great site and i would highly recommend firstdealpharmacy.com mexican mexican mexican mexican online online pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy . You can get more information on firstdealpharmacy.com mexican mexican mexican mexican online online pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy at firstdealpharmacy.com mexican mexican mexican mexican online online pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy pharmacy