Sunday, January 27, 2008

Slide Show!

And the changes keep on coming!

First I start including pictures in my blog, and now I've gone and changed the whole layout.
The coolest thing I've added is the slide show on the right. Clicking on it not only enlarges the pictures, but it takes you to my Picassa web album. I will try to keep it updated as I add new posts.

The current slide show contains the photographs of abandoned houses on Cleveland's east side which I referred to in last week's post. If you recall, I did mention I took HUNDREDS of photos. Over two hundred are displayed here.

If that seems a bit overwhelming, it's meant to be. Driving the streets of the neighborhoods and seeing the real thing is even more so.

1 comment:

Tim Ferris said...

thanks for the heads up--I didn't know we could do that with Blogger